REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all its original tags. To ensure that your boots don’t show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only in carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly. Avoid any kind of hard flooring as it may scuff the soles of the boots.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of date received in order for us to process an exchange.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping fees!
- Products noted as “final sale” are non-exchangeable (please see description of products to verify for final sales)
- Alfa may refuse any request for an exchange or refund if, in Alfas’ sole discretion, Alfa suspects fraudulent, abusive, unlawful, or other manipulative behavior.
- Customized items may not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Alfa does NOT offer refunds, only exchanges!
Once Alfa receives your returned product, Alfa will inspect it and perform a quality check to ensure it meets the condition as stated in this Refunds and Exchanges Policy. Following inspection, Alfa will send you a notification. If you are eligible for an exchange, Alfa will ship your exchange product, as applicable.
Exchanges will need to be verified and processed by Alfas’ distribution center team. Please allow at least 14 days from the date Alfa receives your return to process your exchange, with additional time for shipping allotted for any exchanges. Please note that Alfa charges a restocking fee of 10%. Processing timeframes may vary. Alfa is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS?
If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us: [email protected]
Thank you for shopping at Alfa Western Wear!